7 Church Street,
T 01926 776900
Prova Public Relations Limited (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gathers and processes your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
Prova Public Relations Limited’s registered office is at 12 Payton Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6UA; our trading office is at 7 Church Street, Warwick, CV34 4AB and we are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 4095167. Our designated Appointed Person can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prova Public Relations Limited processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from you may include: –
• Date of Birth
• Home Address
• Personal Email
• Business Email
• Home Telephone Number
• Mobile Telephone Number
• National Insurance Number
• Passport Number
• Driver’s License Number
• Bank Account Details
• Technical/Statistical Information
We collect information in the below ways: –
• Website Forms
• Employment CVs
• Contracts of Employment
• Supplier Contracts
• Client Contracts
• Provided by Official Bodies i.e. HMRC, etc.
• Cookies and Google Analytics
• Publicly-Shared Information on Social Media
Prova Public Relations Limited takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: –
• We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service, including responding to enquiries and making and receiving payments, or relating to any discussions or transactions carried out between you and us submitted through the website or email exchanges
• We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes and fraud prevention
• We collect and store your personal data for the purposes of recruitment and employment
• We collect data analytics to improve our understanding of how people use our website and social channels, to improve our services and communications, and to measure the success of our marketing activities
• We will occasionally send you marketing information where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of legitimate interests
• Consent: the individual has given clear consent for you to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
• Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract you have with the individual, or because they have asked you to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
• Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for your legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
We may also use anonymous or personal data to:
• administer the website;
• improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
• enable your use of the services available on the website;
• send to you downloads purchased via the website;
• send information to you about our services, statements and or invoices, and collect payments from you;
• send you non-marketing communications e.g. updates about the status of your purchase or relating to your enquiry;
• contact you via email, phone and or post with information you have knowingly requested or that we think you may want to know or need to know e.g. for business or legal reasons;
• send to you our newsletter and other relevant marketing communications which we think may be of importance or interest to you by phone, post, email or similar technologies;
• provide third parties e.g. Google with statistical information about our website visitors. This information will not identify any specific individual; and
• deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
You have the right to access any personal information that Prova Public Relations Limited processes about you and to request information about: –
• What personal data we hold about you
• The purposes of the processing
• The categories of personal data concerned
• The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
• How long we intend to store your personal data for
• If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Prova Public Relations uses third-parties to provide the below services and business functions; however, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We use Cooper Adams to do our payroll, bookkeeping and tax returns and they act in the capacity of a processor on our behalf. The information we provide them with is your name, address, employment, bank and order details to meet business and legal requirements. For more information about Cooper Adams, please read their Privacy Notice at https://www.cooperadams.co.uk/disclaimer
We use OGL Computer to manage our IT infrastructure and they act in the capacity of a processor on our behalf. The only information we provide them with is your name, address and access details to meet business and legal requirements. For more information about OGL, please read their Privacy Notice at https://www.ogl.co.uk/legal
We use FIVECRM to manage our business development and client satisfaction activities and they act in the capacity of a processor on our behalf. The only information we provide them with is your name, address, email address and telephone number to share business relevant information. For more information about FIVE CRM, please read their Privacy Notice at https://fivecrm.com/privacy-policy
Prova Public Relations Limited takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including: –
• Restricted access
• Password protection
• IT authentication
Prova Public Relations Limited utilises some products or services (or parts of them) that may be hosted/stored in non-EU countries, which means that we may transfer any information which is submitted by you through the website outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for the below purposes: –
• Website hosting
• Email servers
• Marketing database
Therefore, when you use our website, send us an email or sign up to our newsletter, the personal information you submit may be stored on servers which are hosted in non-EU countries. Where this is the case, we will take steps to ensure that those providers use the necessary level of protection for your information and abide by strict agreements and measures set out by Prova Public Relations Limited to protect your data and comply with the relevant data protection laws.
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Prova Public Relations Limited, however, where this information is required for us to provide you with our services or legitimate interests, we will not be able to offer some of our services without it.
As noted in the ‘How We Use Your Personal Data’ section of this notice, we occasionally process your personal information under the legitimate interests’ legal basis. Where this is the case, we have carried out a thorough Legitimate Interests’ Assessment (LIA) to ensure that we have weighed your interests and any risk posed to you against our own interests; ensuring that they are proportionate and appropriate.
Prova Public Relations Limited only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of six years after which time it will be destroyed.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
Occasionally, Prova Public Relations Limited would like to contact you with the services that we provide. If you consent to us using your contact details for this purpose, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by using the opt-out/unsubscribe options or by contacting Prova Public Relations Limited directly.
Prova Public Relations Limited will occasionally send you services by email/post that have been identified as being beneficial to our customers and in our interests. Such information will be relevant to you as a customer and is non-intrusive and you will always have the option to opt-out/unsubscribe at any time.
Prova Public Relations Limited only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Prova Public Relations Limited
01926 776 900
7 Church Street, Warwick, CV34 4AB
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, and our site relies on cookies to optimise user experience and for features and services to function properly.
Most web browsers allow some control to restrict or block cookies through the browser settings, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website or services. For more information about cookies visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our website is being used so that we can improve how it functions and the services we deliver. Google Analytics generated statistical and other information about how websites are used by using cookies.
This website and its content are copyright of Prova PR. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, distribution or copying of part or all of the contents in any form is strictly prohibited unless consent has been given.
Some images on the site have been sourced via Google – if this image belongs to you please get in touch so we can apply the correct copyright to it and make a payment to your charity of choice.
By Tim Gearey Well they say “variety is the spice of life” and that’s certainly true in agency life! I’m lucky to work with some brilliant brands across many industries at Prova. Every day is certainly very different. The AA is one of our clients that I have the good fortune to work with. A […]
Prova Director, Aimee Postle, has been appointed to the judging panel for the prestigious PRCA DARE Awards 2018, with awards ceremonies set to take place in six cities throughout the UK over the summer months. The PRCA DARE Awards strive to seek out and reward the very best PR and communications professionals across the UK, […]
Global fuel authority, the World Liquified Petroleum Gas Association (WLPGA), has appointed award-winning environmental and technology PR specialist Prova. The agreement will see Prova deliver global brand awareness and media engagement activity to drive premium demand for LPG worldwide. Established in 1987, the World LPG Association (WLPGA) is widely respected as the authoritative voice of global […]