Award-winning agency with passion for results seeks hands-on facilities coordinator to support the operations department – are you the talented professional we are looking for?
Competitive salary – Discretionary bonus – 25 days holiday plus your birthday off work and 8 days bank holiday – Social clubs including curry, books and running – On-the-job mentoring and training.
At Prova, we are always on the look-out for exceptional talent to deliver superb results for clients and team.
Reporting to the head of HR and operations, you hold operational responsibility for the delivery of positive, professional and seamless facilities support across the Prova building and external events. As a highly motivated facilities coordinator, the key focus for this role will be to provide exceptional customer service with the efficient delivery of services.
- Populate Monday morning meeting reports
- Coordinate diaries where needed
- Own the delivery of the facilities support services through to conclusion across the building i.e. site standards, fire alarm testing, etc.
- Conduct office moves as required and instructed by HoH&O
- Ensure team requirements are met and their needs are anticipated, i.e. ensuring consumables are stocked, stationery available, kit functional, offices clean and tidy, etc.
- Property management, i.e. liaison with security, insurers, waste management, etc.
- Engage with all supply partners to ensure a swift response to all service requests including cleaning, maintenance, IT
- Operate to the highest possible standards in relation to health and safety compliance at all times for own and building users welfare i.e. updating policy, carrying out risk assessments – training can be provided in this area
- Maintain and ensure smooth running of telephony, mobiles and IT systems
- Coordinate events including logistics and front of house
- Manage hospitality, meet and greet, including arranging room set ups, catering
- Administration of parking facilities
- Carryout workplace inspections / building checks
- Conduct facilities inductions
- Complete Ad hoc administration and all magazine filing
- Book travel and accommodation for team as required
Previous experience required:
Experience of administration required
Experience of managing external events required
Experience of supplier liaison required
Some IT trouble shooting knowledge required
Excellent knowledge of Office packages – Word / Excel / PowerPoint required
Experience within a facilities coordination role desirable
Experience or knowledge of health and safety desirable
- Ensure punctuality and appropriate dress at all times
- Show effective time management skills
- Have a ‘can do’ and ‘roll selves up’ attitude, essential for this role
- Recognise the importance of your position amongst the team
- Demonstrate support of company decisions and be a role model
- Act as a Prova brand ambassador in everything you do
Working for an international agency, alongside an exceptional team and with the opportunity to shape your own role, you will develop personally and professionally with Prova. Ongoing training, in-house mentoring, a proactive social committee, 25 days’ holiday plus your birthday off work, subsidised parking, competitive pension plan, discretionary annual bonus scheme and a host of other benefits make this a role not to be missed. We’re on a journey and we’d like you to join us.
Prova PR is an equal opportunities employer.