B2B Account Manager
A global PR, creative and marketing services provider, Prova has delivered award-winning campaigns for clients in transport, automotive, technology and environment for 18+ years. The agency is on the look-out for dynamic and driven team players with an entrepreneurial flair. Prova has a track record for promoting from within and providing tailored training to give employees everything they need to thrive.
The B2B Account Manager role
Whether gained in-house, via a journalism background or at an agency, the B2B Account Manager will have strong project, client and people management skills as well as a flair for technical writing and exceptional strategic thinking. Detailed industry knowledge in one of Prova’s core sectors – transport, technology or environment – is a real bonus, however, Prova will also provide you with support to develop your skills in areas which might be new to you.
What you will be doing
- Embedding yourself within clients, taking a leading role in relationships
- Planning and driving PR, media relations, digital and marketing strategy
- Writing technically accurate and engaging short and long-form content
- Proof-reading and editing content drafted by other members of the team
- Supervising campaign delivery against KPIs
What we want to see
You will be an exceptional PR professional who can apply their expertise to our expanding client portfolio. You will combine an ability to understand technical jargon with the insight to create impactful content focused on the needs of the reader. With a knowledge of both traditional and digital media platforms, you will be comfortable producing copy with word count, page layout and SEO requirements in mind.
You will be an outstanding client account manager, ahead of your game, balancing the needs of your clients while building relationships. Embedding yourself in client organisations, you will offer value-add solutions, effectively communicating with stakeholders at all levels. While focused on client relationships and content creation, you will also be adept at project management, keeping important reports up-to-date.
Key role requirements
- Flexibility to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Experience interviewing experts to create compelling content
- Ability to write accurate and engaging long and short-form content
- Experience prioritising deadlines and managing competing demands
Ongoing training, in-house mentoring, a proactive social committee, 25 days’ holiday plus your birthday off work, subsidised parking, competitive pension plan, discretionary bonus scheme and a host of other benefits make this a role not to be missed. We’re on a journey and we’d like you to join us.
Prova PR is an equal opportunities employer. Happy to talk Flexible Working.